Covid-19 Update as of June 1, 2020 – We are pleased to announce that we are opening up our dental practice for all preventative and restorative procedures as including dental emergencies.
We are taking the COVID-19 virus very seriously. We are monitoring the situation and will follow the recommendations of the Michigan Dental Association (MDA). In order to ensure the safety of our patients and team members, we have implemented guidelines and procedures for all new patients and existing patients.¬† If you are having any additional concerns or questions we will be happy to address them by email or over the phone. Here are some of the precautions which are being taken by our dental office to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- We have installed an aerosol evacuation system in all operatories which are designed to remove the ambient air emitted from dental procedures.
- We have a water disinfection system that has been installed to safeguard our water supply in all operatories.
- We are taking temperatures of all new and existing patients upon arrival for any dental procedure
- We are also mandating an expanded Covid-19 precautionary questionnaire to be filled out upon arrival.
- We adhering to all social distancing standards set forth by the CDC.
- We have implemented our new online patient portal where you can fill out and sign paperwork before you come to the office.
We appreciate your understanding during this very challenging time and are grateful to our patients for helping us take precautions. Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and will communicate with you as necessary.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Dr. Piero and the Dental Team